And then he didn't even take a nap! We laid him down right after this and he perked right up and would not go to sleep. Go figure.
More jammies sent to Taft from the Nana. The second I put these on him he got really excited and was pointing to the balls on his feet.
8.29.2010
What 11 o'clock church does to a kid...
Posted by Heidi at 9:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Thanks for posting both videos. The one of him eating is hillarious. I'm sure it was very frustrating when he didn't want to take a nap after that.
I'm glad that he likes his new jammies. I can't wait to see him in them in person:)
That there, is a sleep buhski. Love it.
Looks like Lumpchunski has figured out at a very early age what most male couch potatoes strive their entire lives to achieve--eating and sleeping at the same time. Way to go, Rumpelchunskin.
Hilarious! I LOVE that you got that on film. My kids have never done anything like that.
This is why they need to build more chapels so no ward has to start church after 9am. Ours starts at 11am too. It's annoying. We may go inactive next year when it starts at 1pm.
My stomach hurts now from laughing so hard! Sooooo funny! I think he was literally asleep. At the end there it seems like he woke up & realized that he was not asleep & the crying commenced.
My kids and I love the first video. :) I can't stop smiling.
i love the end of the "ball" video. Seth says "uh huh" and it sounds like taft says it right after. Like father like son :) tute.
Post a Comment