![]() |
| My mom has a picture of me in this chair when I was Taft's age. He didn't want to sit it though. |
I recently got the CD with all the pictures from Taft's one year photo shoot. I had to post some more because I think they turned out really cute. It's crazy how much he's changed in just six months!
In other news....I am about 5 months pregnant now. I am no longer sick, hallelujah! I had an ultrasound this past week and baby is growing on track and weighs about as much as a grapefruit right now. :)









11 comments:
Dear Heidi,
Your belly 5 months pregnant equals my normal belly. You look amazing!!
Whoo!! Can't wait :)
Love the pictures! And, ditto Abbie's comment, you look adorable!
You are a cutie and so it that little Taft-man.
I love all the pictures! What a cute family and it's wonderful to know that it's growing! You look great. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks:)
These are really cute! I'm glad you posted them. Oh and I love the video of Taft falling asleep while eating. I'm amazed at how consistently he kept eating even though it seems like he was really asleep. lol.
You all are so so cute :) But gotta say Taft takes the cake ;) I just wanted to hug him!!!
Taft is SOOOO I love those pictures! You look beautiful and so tiny!
I miss all of you! Terribly. When Taft cried when we left it broke my heart. That kid is too huggable. I'm glad we got to hear his vocab, and play with him and I love his arm swing when he walks. I'll never be able to look at a helicopter again without getting all excited!
I can't believe you are 5 months along in that pic! You look so small! And that video of taft eating/sleeping might be the funniest thing I have ever seen!
It's amazing/bittersweet/exciting how much Taft has changed since those photos. And yay for not being sick anymore!!!
Post a Comment