My mom sent Taft a UVU hat a while back. He loves it and especially likes wearing it backwards. Seth used to talk about a certain type of guy that he didn't really care for and would call them "Fitted-Hat Backwards Guys" Looks like Taft is a Backwards Hat guy.
9.26.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Taft. A backwards hat guy. Huh. I love that. (insert big smiling Lara)
I have a thing against those guys who wear their sunglasses on the back of their heads (and upside down)...
but I'd still love Taft if he did that. :)
I love backwards hat guy and I love his cute little language. I cant' wait to see him tomorrow! This video is a fun preview:)
Why does he just make me laugh? I like the fact that he is wearing his ID as well as his hat...just in case you need to be sure he a legit workman!
Kathleen coming tomorrow???? I didn't know. Have FUN!!!
watched it again cuz he is so cute. When you asked him if he wanted to eat something I think he said he was too busy to eat...had to find which lids fit which pots and it wasn't easy!
What a cutie. Keep the videos coming! We love them.
Post a Comment