I LOVE this teacher and these kids. I've watched a bunch of their YouTube videos. This teacher totally rocks and I love how into the music the kids get. I may or may not cry when these kids sing.
Here are some of my faves:
9.21.2010
Save The Music
Posted by Heidi at 1:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Scarlet loved watching these videos. Thanks for sharing.
Those kids are so inspirational :) it forced me to put "imagine" lyrics on my facebook status haha. Love the GRE post as well! You got it! Have some confidence!
New videos for me...thanks for sharing with us. The one about NY, NY...I hope Rach and Tommy listened to that one!
Tom had a fab music teacher in 6th grade...made a huge impact on his life. I'm sure this teacher is doing the same for his kids.
Post a Comment