10.02.2010

The Cutiest Boy I've Ever Laid Eyes On

12 comments:

Taylor Bluth said...

Some of my teammates say that we have the same smile in this picture. I don't know if it's true but ill take it :) such a cute photo. Shows his bright fun personality.

Unknown said...

so so cute!!! and I LOVE the boots...where did you get them??

Kathleen said...

I'm glad that my photo made the blog! It was so fun taking his picture. He kept getting up on the stomp and posing for me...so fun!

Julia, I bought the boots for him at Target:)

Taylor Bluth said...

stomp mom? really? hahaha stump....

Abbie O. said...

I love him:)

natalie said...

OH I miss him and want to hold him so bad! He probably won't even let me. Sad.

La said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
La said...

Sorry I had to delete because I didn't make any sense. Bummer.

But here is what I wanted to say:
Taft is super cute and I can't wait to see you guys in like 11 days or something. I am crossing my fingers that Taft and Brau Brau still get along well.

Man, that boy is cute.

Herways Go West said...

I love that he is such a ham for the camera. That he actually 'poses' for you. Good shot Kathleen. Now let's hear about all that you did!
PS. Wasn't it AWFUL to say good-bye???

Colie said...

I think it's great that adults will make silly noises to get kids to smile for photos; I also think it's great that kids will ham it up for photos just to give adults a thrill. Taft, thanks for your contribution to world happiness.

Jen and Jared said...

Too cute! We just got those same boots today at Target. Chase is running around with them on as we speak. :)

Melanie Herway said...

That really is an ADORABLE face!