1. Eat Sushi.
2. Eat Albacore tuna everyday.
3. Drink Alcohol.
4. Smoke anything.
5. Take up professional weightlifting.
6. Operate heavy machinery.
7. Take a graduate entrance exam.
8. Anything where it's important to present the smartest and most put together version of yourself.
I like to ask Seth's different questions about what "science has proven" cuz you know, he knows stuff. I've thought that phrase was funny for a while now because one time one of my kid clients told me that "science has proven" that if you sleep on your stomach you have nightmares so he always sleeps on his back. The same kid knew a lot of UFO/Alien "facts". I always think of him when I ask Seth something about what "science has proven". Last night I asked him if science had proven that women are dumber when pregnant. He said. "Yeah. Pregnancy fog." Then I said, "It probably wasn't that smart to take the GRE or apply to graduate school right now then huh?" Prolly not.
10.27.2010
Things You Prolly Shouldn't Do Whilst Pregnant:
Posted by Heidi at 1:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
This made me laugh. I still think you're a smarty pants :)
What I want to know is if you ever come out of the prego fog, cause things are look'in kinda rough over here.
Does Seth know stuff or does he just pretend to know stuff....he gets away with a lot b/c he can pull it off.
Forget graduate school. You should go into stand-up comedy. You've got talent!
Post a Comment