10.14.2010

Booger Wreath

I saw a tutorial for a cute holiday wreath made out of lima beans. I thought split peas would be cute so I bought a bunch. I thought it was a cute idea until I started glueing them on and now I think it looks like a wreath made out of boogers.

If you want a project that uses a ton of split peas, a ton of hot glue, and wastes a colossal amount of time, then this is the project for you!

I'm hoping with a ribbon added (red for Christmas, white or yellow for Spring, black for Halloween) it will detract from the mucus look that it has going on.

8 comments:

Taylor Bluth said...

I dig it!! If you wanna send it to me, ill proudly display it on my door :)

Herways Go West said...

I'll pass. Taylor can have it :)

natalie said...

Bryn thinks it just needs some sparkle. :)

natalie said...

Great pic by the way. Very flattering. I love it.

Unknown said...

love your blog! It always has the greatest entertainment factor possible :)

La said...

LOL!

Colie said...

I'd hate to meet the fella who has perfectly circular green boogers. :)

Abbie O. said...

Haha!! I think a ribbon will most definitely do the trick!! Look at you crafty woman!!