Last weekend we drove to Sandpoint, ID which is about 1 1/2 hours away. We'd heard it was really pretty and a must-see while living in the Northwest. The town is quaint and the lake is huge and beautiful! Seth and Taft went on a bike ride while I read a book at the beach. The OB put me on a no-exercise restriction at least until my next ultrasound. Normally this would be fantastic news and I would have thanked my doctor for giving me a reason to be lazy but I've actually like going to the gym the last year or so. Anyway, we also hung out at the beach, got lunch, and walked around the town. We didn't have the prettiest day, the sun was in and out of the clouds and we got rained on for just a sec.
| Best picture of the day |



6 comments:
Looked like fun even without the sun. The best picture of the day is great. I love it. I miss that boy!
Love the bum shot and the squished nose. Can't wait to smell the freshly bathed, cozy kid in a short time!
Love the bum shot and the squished nose. Can't wait to smell the freshly bathed, cozy kid in a short time!
That last picture is awesome! (and I love Sandpoint.)
Is Seth holding Taft so he can pee in the water? What is going on?
That last picture is classic!
Taft is just enjoying Euro-style beach attire!
Post a Comment