8.26.2010

Our Child, The Linguist




One of Taft's words is "again" except he says "GIN! GIN! GIN!" Pretty much he repeats himself a million times with every word whether it's "Mo! Mo! Mo!" (more) or "Doos! Doos! Doos!" (shoes).


Taft's current vocabulary:


More: Mo
Shoes: Doos
Keys: Kes
Outside: Outhad
Dog: Daaaaah
Bye Bye: Buh-Ba (with a wave)
Car: Ca
Again: Gin
Lion: Raaa
Elephant: Makes a sound kind of like an elephant
Book: Buh
Ball: Bah
Horse: Hus
Duck: Aack


6 comments:

Kathleen said...

What a great way to put a smile on Nana's face. I loved it. His laugh is so great!

Herways Go West said...

The best laugh of the century, seriously!

La said...

Cute boy! I can't wait for him and Brauer to play in a six weeks!

Cindy said...

Such a fun laugh! and such a sweet boy!

natalie said...

He is talking so much!

Colie said...

I loved it when he poked his head out from the pillow just to check up & say 'hi' to you, Heidi. So cute!