I had to take some pictures of Taft this night. My mom sent him these new pajamas and I was loving how cuddly he was and how yummy he smelled. I love holding Taft right before bed, freshly bathed, in a clean pair of cozy jammies.
![]() |
| I had to post this picture because even though I think he was just blinking, it looks like he's saying, "Mom. Really? We're doing this?" |





4 comments:
He is growing up! I can't wait to see him in a month:) He does look so cuddly in those jammies
He's so smart and grown up :(
He does look cuddly! I like that quilt behind him. Did someone make that for him?
Next time my kids need a bath, I am going to wait til bedtime so I can cuddle them while they still smell like soap. mmm.
That is one handsome kid who knows the really important things in life - clapping & roaring will do wonders in a football stadium!
Post a Comment