8.06.2010
Definitely Outnumbered
Another person to watch football with Seth so I don't have to...We're having another boy! The ultrasound was able to show us a 3D picture of his cute little face and man alive, he is so adorable. I was completely shocked to hear "it's a boy" but we got a clear picture of the evidence. I really thought I was having a girl! We are so excited for Taft to have a little buddy. My due date is later than we thought, so instead of a Christmas baby we will be having a New Year's baby. So far, baby looks healthy and growing well!
Posted by Heidi at 5:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



16 comments:
Who called it? oh ya, I did. So excited.
Congratulations you beautiful baby maker!
Congratulations! Your 2 little guys will be the best of buddies! Luckily you have some awesome sisters and one amazing Mom to get your girl time in! I never imagined life with 4 boys, but I love it!
Yay! I'm very excited to have another super cute cousin! Congrats guys!
We are sooo excited for Bumski 2! Taft will be such a cute big brother:)
Thanks for calling! And Congratulations! We are totally thrilled. New Years...yipee! He wanted to have his own birth year in the Herway clan I guess!
So cool a New Years baby!! Now you can compete for the first baby of the year ;) and two little boys sounds like a perfect little crew :)
Congratulations!! That's so wonderful. Ammon wants to have another boy after this so Cormac can have a brother. He loved having brothers growing up. I think Taft will too. That's wonderful.
Congrats Heidi and Seth. You will have so much fun with your two boys and Taft is going to love having a little brother!
Yay, congrats! Our boys will have to hang out with your boys so they can be best buds like Seth and Jared. We need another couple generations of ridiculous male shenanigans. (Yes, I had to look up how to spell shenanigans.)
Congrats! How exciting for Taft to have a little friend on the way!
YEAH!!! I am so excited for you!! Congrats!! YEAH to another very very handsome boy coming into this world!!
Congrats! What a cute way to announce it. I'm not creative like that.
I will be interested to see when he decides to show up... 2010 or 2011. :)
Woohoo!!!!! (I agree with Nallie - very creative way to announce. Love it.)
Cute. :)
YEAH YEAH!! Can't wait to meet him...come back to visit SOON!! :)
Post a Comment