8.07.2010

Trip to Utah

First Hires Big H Rootbeer



Playing "This is what my sister would look like"

Swimming at Lanx's apartment pool

Days of '47 Parade

Train at the Heber Bluth's

The Zoo





The Zoo with Cousin Nate

Abunski Bunny Bunchunski and I had a fun time in Utah. We did lots of fun stuff and got to see lots of friends and family, but still not everyone we wanted to see. Time flew even though we were there two weeks. We missed Seth lots though and are happy to be home. Thanks to my mom and dad who treated me to many meals and movies and to also to my sisters to helped out with Buhski lots. 

7 comments:

Taylor Bluth said...

Miss you guys already :(

Jame said...

Such cute pictures!! I am glad you had fun! It was so fun to see you for a little bit!

Kathleen said...

We loved having both of you and missed not having Seth here too. I love all of the photos. The one in the "dress" is great. I never saw that in person. I love the look on his face.
Can't wait to see you again!

natalie said...

Wow, you guys kept busy. Taft sure is a cutie.

Colie said...

I love his blond hair & tan skin - such an outdoors kid!

La said...

That first picture is so cute. I just want to squeeze him. I can't wait to see what his brother will look like. :)

Herways Go West said...

Taft is a toe-head! Really cool with his deep brown eyes.
I like the 'queen' bed at Lanx's pool. Now that is high living!
Is it boring back in Washington or are you still entertained there?