I might start a weekly post called "What Weird Stuff My Neighbor Gave Me This Week". Yesterday he knocked on my door and asked if I could take some house plants off his hands. I didn't know what to say so I said yes. I had to go into his very smokey, very stinky, and very dog-hairy apartment to get two almost dead house plants. The soil has dog hair in it. Gross.
6.30.2010
Posted by Heidi at 8:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Funny post:) Weird neighbors make interesting posts. I know how much you hate dog hair:( SO sorry... The plants don't look as bad as I thought they would though.
Ugh. Better ugly plants than Hugo and a barking dog!
Aww ... as weird as that is, I think your neighbor is excited to have a young, normal, dog-less couple living by him. I think it's safe to say that everyone is jealous that he gets to be your neighbor and we don't, but he sounds like a keeper! (minus the dog hair and the stench)
but you kept them! and they're alive!
That kind of sounds like the beginning of a lifetime movie...just saying! LOL I'm sure he's nice.
Post a Comment