OK, it's true. Who would have thought? I know! Seth and Heidi would have thought. You guys have great entertainment ideas. But anything to get that belly laugh is worth it!
I think you should make a baby video called "Fostering Creativity". It'll sell for tons! Either that or get millions from Pampers for Taft's adorable cuteness.
5 comments:
Let Bumski know that there will be crystal light at Nana's house when he comes.
Such a cute laugh and such a cute bare tummy:)
OK, it's true. Who would have thought? I know! Seth and Heidi would have thought.
You guys have great entertainment ideas.
But anything to get that belly laugh is worth it!
Come. Back. Now.
I think you should make a baby video called "Fostering Creativity". It'll sell for tons! Either that or get millions from Pampers for Taft's adorable cuteness.
Oh what a cutie. I love his laugh.
Post a Comment