I'm so excited that the news is out. I couldn't resist sharing during "good news minute" this past Sunday in Relief Society:) he he:) It will be so fun to have another cute baby to keep love!
So you survived the traveling to Europe, and the move, and your trip to Palm Springs, and all the driving, and moving into your apartment...all while being sick in your first 3 months! Bravo. And my g-baby #11 is still on my wall...awaiting the arrival!
Yeah.. Mom did her squeezing her hands together in front of her deal when she gets "excited" about sharing info about her kids. I believe her words were "I'm gonna be a grandma again" in a high squeaky voice :) hahahah
Still can't believe it. You've had so much going on. You're a tough girl! And it was so fun seeing you before you took off. I'm so happy for you guys and #2 coming!
Congrats!!! You are so modest to not post anything about all the craziness you went through while pregnant!!! I am so excited to meet new baby Herway :)
Congrats again! I'm SO excited for you guys! Taft's dancing is great. :) heehee. What a cutie. Oh and I love your description of the ppl there. I have a great mental image now.
Yay! As a December baby myself, here are the perks of a December birthday: -everyone remembers your birthday because it's a holiday season anyways -most people are in a good mood (some people are stressed but those people are stressed regardless) -family is together -delicious food is in bounty -you can skip school on your birthday (blame it on a family vacation or something) -the coolest toys come out just before December -no one gets upset if you eat pounds of candy this month (until the age of 12 or so) ...and many more!
Congratulations! Stephanie Schmutz (parente) is having her 1st baby in December (if you remember her Seth). Phil has another one scheduled for November.
13 comments:
I'm so excited that the news is out. I couldn't resist sharing during "good news minute" this past Sunday in Relief Society:) he he:)
It will be so fun to have another cute baby to keep love!
YEAH!!!! I am so excited!! You make cute babies!! I can't wait to see what the next one is!! I love Taft, he is so dang cute!
So you survived the traveling to Europe, and the move, and your trip to Palm Springs, and all the driving, and moving into your apartment...all while being sick in your first 3 months! Bravo. And my g-baby #11 is still on my wall...awaiting the arrival!
Yeah.. Mom did her squeezing her hands together in front of her deal when she gets "excited" about sharing info about her kids. I believe her words were "I'm gonna be a grandma again" in a high squeaky voice :) hahahah
Still can't believe it. You've had so much going on. You're a tough girl! And it was so fun seeing you before you took off. I'm so happy for you guys and #2 coming!
Congrats!!! You are so modest to not post anything about all the craziness you went through while pregnant!!! I am so excited to meet new baby Herway :)
I love the colorful fonts. And congrats, again. I can't wait to find out the gender!!! Hmm..... When will you find out?
Congrats again! I'm SO excited for you guys!
Taft's dancing is great. :) heehee. What a cutie. Oh and I love your description of the ppl there. I have a great mental image now.
Congrats that is so exciting, can't wait to hear when you find out what it is!
CONGRATS!
Yay! As a December baby myself, here are the perks of a December birthday:
-everyone remembers your birthday because it's a holiday season anyways
-most people are in a good mood (some people are stressed but those people are stressed regardless)
-family is together
-delicious food is in bounty
-you can skip school on your birthday (blame it on a family vacation or something)
-the coolest toys come out just before December
-no one gets upset if you eat pounds of candy this month (until the age of 12 or so)
...and many more!
Congratulations! Stephanie Schmutz (parente) is having her 1st baby in December (if you remember her Seth). Phil has another one scheduled for November.
*GASP* CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment