Taft has rather long phone conversations with who knows who and what about. I wish I could understand gibberish.
6.30.2010
Is Bumski There?
Posted by Heidi at 8:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taft has rather long phone conversations with who knows who and what about. I wish I could understand gibberish.
Posted by Heidi at 8:03 PM
7 comments:
Oh so very cute!!!! Thanks for giving Tates, Dad and I some great entertainment
So stinkin' cute!! I think he was trying to get some privacy but you kept following him everywhere. lol
I agree with Amy...he was saying, "I love my mom but getting a few minutes to myself...geez!"
Or those sleepy, loveable eyes at the end...was it his girlfriend???
Oh, and he was pretty serious with that conversation, no laughs..darn!
Mystery solved: He was following up on the delivery of his Father's Day flowers. He had ordered gerbera daisies and they sent carnations instead. He was just calling to get his refund!
I tried calling you back Sunday and Taft called me back and had a lot to say! It was very cute. Call me when you get a minute or I'll try you again too.
Heidi, he is soooo cute! I'm so excited you're having another one. They'll be so cute together.
I vote those two videos as two of the cutest videos ever.
Post a Comment