We had nice weather yesterday and it was Seth's last full weekend before his real work starts. He'll start on Pediatric Surgery this week and will only have one day off a week. Bummer. We ventured out to a nearby state park for a bit to enjoy the sunny, warm weather.
Taft wearing Crocs for the first time. Not very cute, but man are they easy to put on.
Not really enjoying himself.
Also, I went private a while back then found it totally annoying to have to send people an email to allow them to read. Well, annoying or not I feel safer about having our blog set as private. Blogger saves all the email addresses from when it was private before so if you used to read this blog when it was private, don't fret, you still will. If for some reason you're a newer reader, leave your email address. Mwah.





17 comments:
Add me please!
darcigardner@gmail.com
I dunno if you had me sis...
lanxiejo04@gmail.com
tanks :D
Add me too! Amyl2424@gmail. Com
Great pictures. That place looked real nice. I totally get the private thing and I totally hate sending out an email.
p.s. I really love Taft's blond hair. :)
It looks b-e-a utiful there. I dunno if you had me either.
tates.bluth@gmail.com
This is monumental, Seth going to one day off per week. Almost a final farewell to childhood. Boohoo.
Send it to anitaherway@gmail.com
lindsey.mulholland@gmail.com :)
So pretty! I'm glad you guys get there right in time for summer.
nicoleherway@gmail.com
Hi Heidi!! Congrats on the new baby and, I can't believe how big your little boy is!!? So it looks like you also moved out of the 11th ward, and just in case you don't remember me I was in the 11th ward last year! Good luck in your new place and with your family new adventure!! and I will love to read your blog so add me up too!!
Andrea Priest
andreapriest@gmail.com
Love seeing updates of cute lil bumski...bethany_lam@yahoo.com
Hey Heidi, you better add me, congrats on the new little one!!!! Taft is too adorable, take care!
corinacorina18@hotmail.com
add us! jnlee5@gmail.com. i remember meeting you all at dinner a while back. so it sounds like you guys took a job in ca instead of az. i saw some of you pictures from the french riviera. that is sooooo neat. the pictures from mazatlan were from our honeymoon. still have some more pictures to post. where are you guys moving to in CA?
we live north of there in a city called Corona. we may be headed back to AZ. we're going to decide this week. bry works out in long beach right now. so his communte is about an hour, hour and a half each way. if by chance we stay out here we'll move closer to his work... somewhere in orange county. when are you guys coming out here? and when are you having your baby?!? that is so exciting.
CONGRATS on the baby!! How exciting!!
so glad you found our blog! add me so i can keep up with what is going on with you guys...because clearly i have missed a lot! i didn't know you are pregnant! congratulations!!
courtney.b.little@gmail.com
ok first of all, congrats on being pregnant with baby number 2. that is really exciting. and i love that you are living in spokane. i really do like it there a lot. we would have our state volleyball tournament there every year. if you get a chance while it is still warm, you should go to lake cordalane (spelling??). i think it is just across into idaho but i know that it is not far, and is a lot of fun. anywho i miss you darling. hope all is well
I am so excited to hear all about Spokane. I have never been there or anywhere around there.
I also used to think Crocs were so ugly but Taft looks so cute in them! Maybe cuz they match his outfit? Anyways I also gave in and bought some because they are the only summer shoes that seem to last! My kids wear through their sandals so fast. :(
Post a Comment