6.09.2010

Who Says Minivans Aren't Cool?

We went on a trip this past week with my family. We rented a minivan so we could all drive together and have extra family togetherness time. I've never really wanted a minivan in my future and as much as I hate to admit it, minivans are pretty rockin. This video pretty much solidified my new opinion that minivans are dope.

5 comments:

La said...

I LOVE my minivan and I think I have watched this video like 30 times. I love to get my gangsta on.

Colie said...

I think you guys should get family sweaters to wear in your minivan. It completes the picture. :)

Herways Go West said...

Singin' harmony....you can even do that in a station wagon....let's see what will it be? Horsey, horsey or the wheels on the bus?

natalie said...

I love these videos. I was contemplating posting this on my blog the other day! :) I could watch this over and over and never get bored.
The advertisers are so smart. They know that a lot of moms think they are too cool for minivans... um... me included. But I could change my mind. :)

Taylor Bluth said...

I can totally see you and Seth making a video just like this.