I have a doll of a friend named Melanee. She was the "head teacher" when I taught English in Russia. She's the same age as me, but she was like our mom while we were there. She had taught English there the semester before so she knew the ropes and guided us through our semester abroad. She and I single handedly kept Twix and Snickers in business in Russia. I don't believe a day went by that one of us didn't buy a candy bar. She's one of my favorite people in the entire world and you should get to know her too. She's started a blog called "Mirror Health" which will be her journey to accepting, liking, even loving the image she sees in the mirror. She's a certified yoga instructor and is offering FREE, yes FREE yoga classes in the Orem/Lindon area. I highly recommend you go to her class if you're in the area. Click here for more details.
7.01.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Ah shucks Heidi. I'm blushing. You're amazing. Thanks for promoting the new site. I hope to see all your readers there (in the area). And I know for a fact that not a day went by that I, personally, didn't buy a Twix or Snickers. I could really go for a cirok bar right now. I suppose I could just go bite into my cream cheese that's in the fridge. Ha. Anyway, you're awesome. Thanks.
I would go to her class for sure! Maybe when we move there....are we moving there????
Wow. What an inspiring blog. I am jet lagged and just spent the last 45 minutes reading the whole thing. I loved it.
Post a Comment