Taft has been rockin his Converse kicks lately. Aunt Tates bought them for him for his birthday and they fit great right now. However, I have to be really motivated to put them on because they are lace up and high tops. Taft and I have a wrestling match whenever he wears them. I can tell he knows he looks super stylin' in them though.
Sorry Tates, these are the best pictures I could get today.
p.s. Taft is currently obsessed with keys. All day long he says "Kes, Kes, Kes?"
9 comments:
That just made my life. Thanks nog :))))))
That just made my life too! I love the middle photo with the great big smile:) Can't wait for next week!
Geez. That kid is growing up fast. I swear he wasn't that big last time I saw you guys.
kes, kes, kes. A man who likes to move. Shuz, shuz, shuz, isn't good enough b/c it doesn't take him fast and far enough, eh?
I miss him!
Why is it that the smaller the shoe is the cuter it looks?
He's darling.
What a cutie! Looking forward to seeing both of you next week.
CUUUUUUUTE!!!! I want to hug and squeeze that little boy. mwah!
Post a Comment