5.09.2010

Second First REAL Haircut

Looking back at the pictures of Taft with long hair I feel bad that we didn't cut it sooner. I love the look of long hair on little boys but Taft's hair is just not that kind of hair. Seth ended up cutting Taft's hair this time. I had some serious doubts but he actually did a really great job! My mom was very wise and gave Taft not one, but two suckers to keep him distracted. It worked very well.









That end song is basically Taft's theme song. My dad has been singing it to him for quite a while now and Taft now expects it at least once a day.


                          

6 comments:

Sierra Danielle said...

He is the sweetest and most beautiful baby boy!! I can hardly believe how big he is!! I love his theme song :)

Melanie Herway said...

What a cute video! I'm impressed with Seth's abilities. I definitely don't trust Jake to do Tommy's.

La said...

Sethie did a way good job. Taft looks was cute with the "Zane-Do". :)

Herways Go West said...

I love the theme song as well. Does he wonder if he is the center of attention? Ummmm, no!

Taylor Bluth said...

Is it bad that I watch these videos about five times in a row...daily...??

Colie said...

Seth has the same cutting technique as a certain hairdresser I know ... mom!