5.29.2010

The French Riveria

We spent a fabulous week full of sunshine in the beautiful French Riveria. Seth's mom outdid herself again with accommodations and we had a two bedroom apartment for the whole week WITH a great view of the coast and the apartment's pool. We spent our mornings sightseeing and our afternoons poolside, is there a better combination?




The water was so pretty-look at those colors!


Pool time





Our cute boy just being cute


View from La Turbie


La Turbie


Eze


Monte Carlo Casino-and the Ferrari I bought to match Taft's stroller


Monaco


Taft people watching


Celebrating life


Seth dreaming about life on a yacht


Taft on the Red Carpet in Cannes
The Cannes Film Festival had just ended

We had perfect weather the entire time, it was so great. Seth's dad really wanted to look at yachts so we went one day and toured one. Seth and his dad got really excited about living on one, but seeing that I go  motion sick just sitting on the boat in the marina, I might not be living on a yacht anytime soon. That and we are about 1 million dollars short.

(p.s. I have short hair now. I didn't have a blow dryer on this trip so don't judge yet.)

11 comments:

Herways Go West said...

Everyone can relax. Your haircut is fabulous!
We had a fabulous time. Thanks for coming!

Tyler and Emily said...

I might die with jealousy. Looks amazing (your hair, and the trip!)

natalie said...

Did you notice the girl totally posing behind Taft while he's people watching? :)
Ummm even though I was just there I am jealous of your trip! That doesn't make any sense I know. It looks fabulous!

Kathleen said...

All I can say is WOW!! It looks so absolutely beautiful there. You got some great photos. I love Taft on the red carpet:) I'm so glad that you've had such a great trip.

Taylor Bluth said...

I love the hair! I've been telling you to cut it short! But my roommate and I decided that the picture with you and boo on the bridge railing thing by the pool looks like it could be an ad in a 50's magazine. Ha I love it.

Ang said...

Looks so fun! I love your hair too!

Reagan said...

This is Luke. Seff, please tell me that the shirt you're wearing as you're dreaming about life on a yacht is that polyester number I gave you a while back. If not, then I don't want to be friends anymore.

Looks like a great trip! I hear that Monaco and Spokane are pretty similar, so should make for a smooth transition.

Unknown said...

1st off Taft is soo soo cute :) love all of the pics and love your hair too
2nd I really try not to be too envious of your life (because of the whole not coveting thing) but these trips make it really hard ;)
3rd so glad you got a Ferrari to match the stroller, otherwise it would have just been too embarrasing

La said...

What a AMAZING vacation. Taft is so cute with his dark eyes, tan skin, and blond hair. That is my favorite combo.
I can't wait for you guys to take us on vacation on the yacht. ...

ambs* said...

Your fam is so beautiful! What an amazing trip, and I LOVE the pics!

Abbie O. said...

I am way jealous of your short hair!! After the wedding mine is GONE-ZO!! It looks like you are having the best time ever...also real jealous about that:) Hope to see you for a hot min when you come home!!