I love it!!! We can't wait to hear that cute laugh in person! That picture of him crying breaks my heart:( I'm glad it was followed by his fun game with Seth.
How does Taft STILL look insanely adorable when he cries? I admire his ability to just let it all out (usually I just pull off the half-sniffle during movies).
4 comments:
I wish you could hear Taft's laugh better. He was really getting a kick out of this game!
That just made my whole day. Ahh! Can't wait to see you guys in Cali!!
I love it!!! We can't wait to hear that cute laugh in person!
That picture of him crying breaks my heart:( I'm glad it was followed by his fun game with Seth.
How does Taft STILL look insanely adorable when he cries? I admire his ability to just let it all out (usually I just pull off the half-sniffle during movies).
Post a Comment