5.11.2010

Bruxelles

We made it to Belgium but due to jet lag, a teething jet lagged baby, and not the best weather, we haven't done too much to report. Seth's friend Rubin and his wife, Janelle, are visiting Rubin's parents in Amsterdam so they headed to Brussels for the day. This is Seth being the tour guide. 



We also went to Leuven with the McDougals so they could experience the famous Herway-fave restaurant, Domus. 


This is the forest behind Seth's parents' home. It's beautiful! 

We're headed to Normandy for the rest of the weekend and weekend tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have some pictures to post when we get back.


p.s. I forgot. Taft, Seth, and I went to The Netherlands yesterday to see the tulip fields. Pictures will come later.

4 comments:

Herways Go West said...

It's still raining. Hey Jake/Mel...remember those kind of rainy days in Belgium. Well now it's Seth/Heidi's turn! Still fun. And I think Taft is just about to turn the corner!
Off to Normandy!

La said...

WOW!!! That picture of the forest is amazing. Amazing!

Kathleen said...

I love the photos...I'm not sure why we never made it to the forest behind Seth's house, it looks amazing. Maybe on another trip?
Is Taft wearing his Peruvian hat?

Have a great time in Normandy!! We're all very jealous.

Colie said...

Belgium is gorgeous. I'm glad you're enjoying it!