"Mom, this says that now that I'm one you aren't allowed to make me take these pictures with my monkey and a sign anymore. We're done."
None of these turned out that great, but as you can see this is a kid on the move.
I took these pictures when Taft was actually one year old, but my camera cord is packed away. Luckily my MIL has the same one so you all are going to get blog post overload.
At one year (and a couple of months) Taft:
-Has 8 teeth almost 10
-Likes goldfish, animal crackers, pb&j, most all fruit, peas, green beans, broccoli, string cheese
-Still drink bottles before bed and nap (don't yell at me, I'm breaking him from it next month) but otherwise drinks from sippy cups
-Takes one nap and usually sleeps from 8 to 7.
-Loves his grandparents
-Seems to already be taking a special interest in the older women (teenagers on up)
-Loves dogs
-First word: "daahg"
-Loves toy cars and makes a killer motor sound
-Walks
-Still strongly dislikes getting dressed/undressed/diaper changed
-Likes to clean anything with a paper towel or toilet paper
-Pretends to wash his hair whenever he gets a hold of shampoo, lotion, or anything resembling a shampoo bottle
-Still loves Monkeyfriend
-Still uses a binky to sleep and sometimes calm down and sometimes just as a noise plug



3 comments:
This post made me smile. Taft is a kid on the move. I am glad to hear that he likes to flirt with older women. I think he will get along with his boy cousins very well.
I like the sign he is reading...No more pictures with monkey? Kind of a big milestone. It's like he is reading his mission call or something....it will come sooner than you think!
Luckily MonkeyFriend still goes in his mouth - a good sign that he's still a little boy!
Post a Comment