
The hubster turned 30 yesterday. I wish I was someone who thought of way awesome birthday parties and had the space to do it, but alas, we celebrated the best we could.
P-Pans with strawberries, bananas, and cool whip.

A wad of cash to buy a new mountain bike/ski pass (TBD)
All You Can Eat Sushi at Benihana (best sushi deal in town) with a few select folks

Donut Cake
I already shared my mushy love stuff with Seth but all you need to know is Seth
totally rocks.

7 comments:
I am impressed with everything you did for Seth's b-day. The wad of cash that you earned on the side was a true labor of love.
Your decorations and your "30" card were awesome. I don't doubt that you made Seth's 30th b-day fantastic.
I agree that Seth rocks! Happy 30th birthday to Seth!
Sethie is 30!!!! I am sorry that I missed the party but I am glad that Dan was able to represent. Happy B-day to my favorite (almost) Doc.
Heidi you are too cute!!! I love the donut cake and card :) Looking at your blog makes me happy ;)
What a fabulous birthday! Wow! Looks like a perfect celebration. Don't you love making a donut cake? Makes life so easy!! And a new mountain bike. He is in heaven.
Happy Birthday Seth.
Looks like a good party to me. Will you help me with some ideas? Dev's is next week. Guys are hard...I wanna come up with something fun. Can I call you?
Happy Birthday Seth! I think you totally rock too.
You did an awesome job celebrating his birthday. (way better than I did for noel's 30. now i feel kinda bad)
Happy birthday Seth. Seems like just yesterday when we were making plans for a water filtration and distribution company. But it was really about 5 years ago. Time flies.
Post a Comment