Can't. Even. Wait.
I'm excited for you and not quite as jealous as I would be if I wasn't about to go to some wonderful places too. You are one very lucky girl:)
Can I come too?
how fun! I "retired" today from work and am so excited. I am excited for you too!
Who gets to go on vacation for 6 weeks? That is amazing. Very cool. Taft is totally going to be a well traveled six month old.
Malta is it's own country. You have to add Catania Sicily to your list. And I think you have a great title...40 days, 40 nights. You might also want to add Leuven Hospital for Seth..ha!ha!
Holy Moly!!
Oh soo lucky!
oooooh. I didn't know you were going to morocco.Those are great pictures and they made me insanely jealous. I need my europe fix and quick!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I'm excited for you and not quite as jealous as I would be if I wasn't about to go to some wonderful places too. You are one very lucky girl:)
Can I come too?
how fun! I "retired" today from work and am so excited. I am excited for you too!
Who gets to go on vacation for 6 weeks? That is amazing. Very cool. Taft is totally going to be a well traveled six month old.
Malta is it's own country. You have to add Catania Sicily to your list. And I think you have a great title...40 days, 40 nights. You might also want to add Leuven Hospital for Seth..ha!ha!
Holy Moly!!
Oh soo lucky!
oooooh. I didn't know you were going to morocco.
Those are great pictures and they made me insanely jealous. I need my europe fix and quick!
Post a Comment