My brother got into a fight with the asphault yesterday and the asphault apparently won. For the record, I HATE MOTORCYCLES! Thankfully, Pete is mostly okay and isn't paralyzed or dead. I'm still kinda mad at him at the moment for A) buying a motorcycle and B) not calling anyone last night when he went to hospital except for his friend Dan, ESPECIALLY because we live right down the street from the hospital. Mostly, I'm glad he just has to be a little ugly for a while and is alive. BOO MOTORCYCLES!
7.29.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Holy crap! How scary. I hate motorcycles too. Mike is nuts. I'm glad he's ok!
-Rachel
I'm mad at him for not wearing his helmet! His good looking face won't be so good looking for a while. The good news is that if his motorcycle isn't toast, he said that he's learned his lesson and will wear a helmet in the future. There is also the possiblity that his cycle is totaled which may be good in the long run.
oh my gosh!!! I am so glad he is okay!! Good luck dealing with the wrath of the women in your life Pete ;)
OMG. Okay. I didn't know Pete was in an accident. I just barely got the internet working in Driggs... Sad. Oh man. I hope that he has learned and I am way glad that he is okay. That is scary. Oh and guess what? I totally hate motorcycles too.
Hope he heals fast. Scary!
Oh crap! That doesn't look fun. Yeah, good thing it wasn't worse. I agree, motorcycles are no worthless.
I hate motorcycles too. Noel wants to get another one, but I wont' let him. I told him he has to wait til the girls have grown up and are out of the house because motorcycle=death and I'll be darned if he leaves me alone to raise our kids!
Post a Comment