7.16.2009

Laffy Tafty is Four Months Old

Taft is four months old today and in honor of his birthday he rolled over and started laughing today.




We also learned he does not really care for raspberries.


(Seth says Taft has rolled over and laughed before, which is true, but today was the best laughing to date)

7 comments:

Herways Go West said...

I like how Taft looks over at you with a look of, "Mom, is Dad serious? Come on!"
His laugh is as cute as he is! Nana Bluth has a GREAT surprise for him from Brugge.

Unknown said...

Wow he is getting so big!!! and those eyes are really beyond words :)

Melanie Herway said...

CUTE! He kind of reminds me of Bryn a little bit.

La said...

Oh. Wow. That last video is so great. Classic. I have a feeling he is going to be giving his dad that look a lot.

Melanee said...

What a look! I love seeing pictures of your little guy. Now that we know we are having a boy I really love to see your little boy, it gets me all excited. Honestly, that look was priceless, I was cracking up.

natalie said...

omgosh his face when seth did the raspberries is hilarious!!!
i love his laugh. so boyish and cute.

RyanandHailee said...

So adorable!!! He is so cute! That video is priceless! I can't wait to tend him and kiss every ounce of him!!!!