Took Taft for his first swim. Tates is a lifeguard at Crestwood pool so we went to visit her at work one day with Lanx. Tates has the sweetest job ever. Her shift goes like this:
Lay out in the sun for 30 minutes and maybe make sure some kids don't run.
Take an hour and a half break.
Repeat a few times.
She complained the other day that she had to work a 10-hour shift. Um, if "work" includes getting tan and then taking it easy for an hour and a half, then it's not work.
ps. I CAN NOT wait until I'm not working and my kids are a little older and we can go to the pool all day, every day in the summer.



3 comments:
Love it! Tates was complaining about her job while she was here too. I guess boredom can cause real problems!
Amen to that. What a job. When you talk about crestwood pool it brings back so many memories. Ps. You guys look so cute. Little skinny mommy, and your boy. He seems thrilled about the water :)
It doesn't seem that long ago that you were in Taft's position and and I was in yours. Time goes by too quickly. I'm glad you posted the video since I didn't get to be there to see his first "swim". I know you'll have many great times at the pool next summer when work won't be in the way anymore!
Post a Comment