It's sweet little Lanxie's birthday today and she is slowly but surely entering adulthood. She is officially no longer a teen. TWENTY YEARS OLD. Yes, that really is Taylor Swift next to her and I think Lanx looks so happy her face is about to explode! Lanxie is off with Tates and Mr. and Mrs. Bluth to galavant across Europe tomorrow. Lucky son of a gun. Oh and Lanx, Seth wanted to make sure you guys knew that European ketchup is gross. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANXSTA GANGSTA!
7.07.2009
Posted by Heidi at 9:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Gotta love that Lanx! Thanks for the warning about European ketchup...random but helpful!
Lauren is so nice! And I was thinking when she went up to bear her testimony Sunday that she has the cutest body! ha ha, I sound like I'm 16 but she does!
Come on over Lanx and family! Yipee, we get to have you on our turf!
Oh my gosh! Lucky! When did she meet Taylor Swift?!
Post a Comment