Venice Beach: homeless folks, marijuana and mj paraphrenelia, and body builders. Taft's first beach experience.
Dodgers Game: went with one of Seth's BFFs, Rock. Rock stood in line for practically three innings just to get three hot dogs and two drinks (for us). Casey Blake (Seth's second cousin once removed....whatev. They're related) hit a triple in 2nd inning. Taft flipped out the last inning, but otherwise is a baseball fan.
Yogurtland: Basically heaven on earth. Try pistachio and coconut.
The Grove: Saw Michael Yo from E!News. Does he count as a celeb? Probably not since I had to look him up online when I got back home. Ate at a yummy yestaurant.
Century City: Saw lots of clothes I can't buy.
Pool: Fab.
USMLE CK: Third installment of a four part test that Seth has to take. He took it in LA, basically the main reason we went down.
Hayes: Another one of Seth's BFFs, Luke, lives in LA with his wife, Reagan, and they're handsome toddler, Henry. They were the gracious couple that let us take over their apartment for the weekend. Reagan has a furniture line that she is starting up. I know, seriously? I can barely make pillows, and she designs furniture, beautiful furniture I might add.
And last but not least: What trip isn't complete without a Panda picture and witnessing Taft's first embarrassed by his parents moment



4 comments:
I love the random-ness of Venice beach- fun. Crazy pic of your brother! I'm glad he's ok, that is insane.
That sounds like a cool trip. I love the furniture. Very understated elegance. Right? I mean what do I know but it is pretty.
My favorite picture was Taft and Seth in his Panda suit. Taft has got a good head on his shoulders. :)
I love the first time to the beach picture. He made it at a young age. I bet he loved it.
HAHAHA! Omgosh I am still laughing out loud at Taft's first embarrassed-of-my-dad picture. Of course if it were my kid I wouldn't have thought of that funny caption... very clever Heidi. I love your blog.
Post a Comment