8.06.2009

It's August 6th and do you know what that means? It means Seth's sister, Taft's Aunt Colie, finished her mission today. She was without a doubt one of the best missionary France has ever seen. Too bad I'm one of the worst sisters-in-law France has ever seen and I only wrote her like twice. It also means that I only have 19 working days left until I get to be home with my baby Taftman all day long. It also means that the B.F.E. (best fall ever) will be here before we know it. B.S.E. (best summer ever) was the summer that Seth and I dated. Pretty much whatever season it is, as long as it is filled with vacations, is the best one ever. I used to think I really just wanted a nice home, nice clothes, etc. and didn't really care about vacations. What. Ever. I want vacations, I NEED vacations. I think Seth has really rubbed off on me. I save money now. Whaa?! I buy the cheapest version of whatever it is. I NEED vacations. I would like to live in Europe. I think it's weird when people say their grateful for the "moisture" in their prayers. I have to put vaseline on my lips at night. I think SoCal SoCool people are lame, you all are just like the rest of us except you have nice weather all the time, that doesn't make you cooler. No offense. One thing about Seth that has yet to rub off on me is the discipline to exercise. Maybe it will come with time, but probably not. I think the only thing about me that's rubbed off onto to Seth is that every once in a while he'll throw back a DDP with me. It's almost midnight and my baby has been asleep for almost two hours. It took forever to get him down tonight. I can't figure out why I haven't gone to sleep yet and why I am blogging, but I think it's because Seth is on-call at the hospital all night and I can't go to sleep by myself unless I watch Friends. I think I'm going to watch the one where Phoebe changes her name to Princess Consuela Banana Hammock. I love that one. Night.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

i love that one too!!

Melanie Herway said...

I have the hardest time sleeping when Jake is away too. I'm so happy that you are almost done with work. So what vacations do you have planned?

Reimstar said...

Haha I love your random thoughts~they make me lol. I am the worst missionary writer in the world. I NEED vacations too. What the heck socal people. Good choice on Princess Consuela Banana Hammock, one of my favorites!

natalie said...

I am in need of a vacation. I am jealous of your BFE. I want one! I love Austin and enjoy having staycations here, but I like to explore the world too. Too bad it costs so much. :(
Want to move to mexico with me? haha first I need to convince Noel.

La said...

I want to live in Europe too. I think I am having my BSE. But I don't think this fall will be anything close to the BFE. Sweet. Well. I am back in town so now let's hang out. . .

Herways Go West said...

I have Nicole. So you can all be jealous. Of course, this Fall you will have her, and then I'll be jealous!
I think I'm having the BLE (best life ever). Does that count???

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am Mr. Bag... First name CRAP, last name BAG. baaahh

natalie said...

Your blog showed up in my blogger reader. (I left it in after you went private). Just a heads up. Wanted to make sure you went public on purpose.