It's official, I'm getting dumber.
Evidence:
Friday morning I was feeling extra productive. In fact, Seth asked if I was on meth. I made it to the grocery store by 8 am with baby. I did a big shopping trip and was getting excited about the meals I had planned for the week and the fact that I was going to be making my own baby food. I got to the check out and had all the groceries rung up and bagged. Went to pay...no wallet. Awesome.
This morning, I got to work a little earlier than usual. Usually when I get out of my car, I open the door, hit the lock button and get out. Today, I opened the door, hit lock, tossed my keys into my purse sitting on the passenger side, got out and closed the door. Um, yeah. So I was locked out of my car with nothing but my lunch in my hand.
8.31.2009
Posted by Heidi at 1:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I think it's part of motherhood.
Congrats. But I'm still way ahead
at least you had your lunch ;) i think it is a requirement for mothers to not only get a bit dumber but also crazier ;)
It could've been much worse. Imagine if you'd locked your lunch in your car!
so i decided to post a comment on this post too... since i am comment happy! i love that you did that...locked the keys and your life in the car! But we got a little road trip out of it! yahoo. the excuse...it could be motherhood...sure..but mix it with DCFS to the rescue, and you leave your mind everywhere. oh and if motherhood is the excuse...I do not even want to know where my mind is when I finally produce offspring! anywho...i will end my comment spree now.
Post a Comment