Amy and Kyle say hi. Kyle says their attempt at being hermits got them out of speaking but they still know you. :)
Cuteness. I can't to hang out with Captain Bumski.
I mean, I can't wait until Thursday!
oh my gosh Heidi he is so cute!!! I can't believe he is already so big!!!
I love it! Captain Bumski indeed! He is so dang cute!
heehee. not too long til I get to hug and squeeze that little cutie!
Holy Crap Heidi!!! I love this little dude! This is the funnest picture. Like I said he puts all the other babies to shame! Probably not the best to bring him around other babies..they will get complexes!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Amy and Kyle say hi. Kyle says their attempt at being hermits got them out of speaking but they still know you. :)
Cuteness. I can't to hang out with Captain Bumski.
I mean, I can't wait until Thursday!
oh my gosh Heidi he is so cute!!! I can't believe he is already so big!!!
I love it! Captain Bumski indeed! He is so dang cute!
heehee. not too long til I get to hug and squeeze that little cutie!
Holy Crap Heidi!!! I love this little dude! This is the funnest picture. Like I said he puts all the other babies to shame! Probably not the best to bring him around other babies..they will get complexes!!!
Post a Comment