Seth isn't much for tooting his own horn, so I'm gonna for him. He passed his Step 2 Boards. I know you've all been DYING to know, but it really is a huge relieve for Seth. He just found out he got one point higher than a girl that bugs the c*ap outta him and feels even more vindicated now. I thanked Seth for securing our future by really splurging on half price appetizers at Z'Tejas the other night. Way to go Seth. Toot toot!
Speaking of our future, Seth starts applying now for residencies and he's applying to like, a bazillion. We've spent many nights in the last month looking at real estate/things to do/typical weather/etc. in the places that he's applying. One night we were checking out Sioux Falls, SD. Hold on, don't get too jealous. I did a search of "Things to do in Sioux Falls" and the results came back with SIX. Yeah, six things to do in all of Sioux Falls. We talked about where ever we go we're going to have to do our best to have good attitudes. I'm really going to try, but please bless that we don't have to go to Sioux Falls. Please.




9 comments:
i hear that univ. of new mexico has a great medical school. and i know taft and brodie would be good friends!
Congratulations Seth and best of luck in your search. Let me know of some good cities. We're getting close to transition too.
Congrats to seth, that is quite the accomplishment! P.S. I can't believe how big Taft is getting he is so dang studly!
You probably don't believe me. I wouldn't either if I hadn't ever been here, but AUSTIN IS SO FUN!!!! Plus the beach is only 3 hours away and sea world and 6 flags are only 1 1/2 hours away.
Check my blog: austinmoms.blogspot.com
for all the fun things I hope to do some day.
The summers may be a little hot, but not much hotter than UT. just move into a neighborhood/apartment complex with a pool (not hard to find).
And it is better than being stuck inside all winter long! I mean, honestly how long can you play outside when it is FREEZING? We can play outside year round. :)
Oh and CONGRATS seth. I am proud of you.
Way to go Seth! That's excited. I bet you're anxious to know where you'll be next. Fun adventures ahead I'm sure. Where are these pretty pictures coming from???? You taking those? Did you get a new camera?
way to go Seth!!! As long as we are throwing ideas around why not come and do a residency in Hawaii??
Congrats to Seth for being so brainy and congrats to Heidi for putting up with all of his studying. Wow! Two down and one to go...
Exciting trying to pick a residency. Dream away! Wherever you go will be fabulous: no doubt at all in my mind.
Congratulations Seth. Houston has some pretty good medical programs in case you were wondering. And I hear Bayou Park Village has some spots open.
Post a Comment