Seth's brother, Dan, and his cutie patootie, Scarlet, came to see Baby Taft the other night. They brought us dinner and diapers too. BTW, Lara, the dinner was so so yummy and those chocolate chip dessert things are already gone. Seth ate three the first night.
I had to post this picture of the little mama. Scarlet knew exactly how to hold her arms to hold Taft. He made a little peep/cry noise and she quickly comforted him by saying, "I know." I had to change his diaper while she was there (he HATES it) and she kept coming in asking if "the baby is alwight?" I also had to feed him and she would come in the room asking if I needed my "pwivacy".
Thanks for coming Dan and Scarlet, and thanks again for the yummy dinner and the diapers!



4 comments:
Heidi, I love these posts! I can't wait to see him, I have got to get up there! I love hearing about all the new mommy things that are going on, you're so real. I'm getting really excited!
Scawrlett is a little momma...lots of practice. So many cute kids!!!
so... jealous that you get to hold your little man in your arms. i want to see more pictures of his adorable little face. they are all side shots!! hope you are recovering well. take care
That is such a great picture of Scarlet. She is looking very lovingly down at her newest cousin. Very cute. She hasn't stopped talking about meeting Taft and about how Heidi is a mom now. Very important. I can't wait to see Taft again. I need to come this weekend.
Post a Comment