3.25.2009

Poop Shoots

I'm learning a lot of new things while learning to be a mom, one of which is poop shoots. That's right, and kind of far too. I was changing Taft's diaper today and he decided to go again while I was changing him. It got all over the carpet. Oh well, I still get to have the cutest baby ever.



I need to give a shout out to my mom, the new Nana. She's been around helping me a lot. She thinks she's just coming to ooh and aah over Taft, but it's been a big help to have another person around. I didn't realize how emotional I would be all the time and it has helped out tremendously to have her around. Thanks Nana Plum.Oh great, just writing that made me cry again. Sheesh.

6 comments:

Laurel said...

I agree that having your mom around having a baby is the best! I am glad she can be around, the company is priceless! taft is adorable and I love his name!

Unknown said...

aww!! your mom is awesome!!!! and dont worry the emotions get somewhat better ;)

Emily said...

Moms are the greatest thing after having a baby...The next time around Heidi you will be a pro and you will still want your Mom there ;)

Herways Go West said...

Nana looks like she is in g.ma heaven. I'm coming too Taft! Hang on!

Anonymous said...

Haha, barf shoots too, something I have recently re-learned as Claire has been sick, so you can look forward to that as well! You have to have a strong stomach to be a mom!

And I totally agree on the mom thing. I would've DIED without my mom there. Doesn't it make you appreciate your mom so much more? I know I sure did!

La said...

The first weeks with a newborn are so precious and Emotional. I am glad that your Mama is there for you and little cutie Taft.