Ohh he's just as perfect as can be! Congratulations! We couldn't be happier for you! Can't wait to see him!
He is just BEAUTIFUL!!
Heid, he is so darling and perfect. I am so happy for you. I love his name! Is Taylor after you sista?
Congrats! He looks perfect!
Congratulations!! He is so cute!
CONGRATS!!!! He is so stinkin cute!! I can't wait to come up and meet him soon!!!
Congratulations! I'm so excited to meet him.How old was he when he got a name?
What a cutie...I am happy for you that he is finally here :)
He is darling! I am so glad he si finally..... here! Congrats! Can't wait to see you guys!!!
We will meet in person soon Taft! G-ma Bluth (or what will you call her?) tells me you have a dimple. Oh la la!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Ohh he's just as perfect as can be! Congratulations! We couldn't be happier for you! Can't wait to see him!
He is just BEAUTIFUL!!
Heid, he is so darling and perfect. I am so happy for you. I love his name! Is Taylor after you sista?
Congrats! He looks perfect!
Congratulations!! He is so cute!
CONGRATS!!!! He is so stinkin cute!! I can't wait to come up and meet him soon!!!
Congratulations! I'm so excited to meet him.
How old was he when he got a name?
What a cutie...I am happy for you that he is finally here :)
He is darling! I am so glad he si finally..... here! Congrats! Can't wait to see you guys!!!
We will meet in person soon Taft! G-ma Bluth (or what will you call her?) tells me you have a dimple. Oh la la!
Post a Comment