3.17.2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


As I was talking to Taft today I was going to explain that today was St. Patrick's Day and realized I don't even know what St. Patrick's Day is about. Regardless, it's a day when Seth pulls out this gem of a suit.


My friends from work were visiting us today and one of them told Seth she had been around him 3 times, 2 of which he was wearing this suit. She's one lucky lady.

14 comments:

Laurel said...

CONGRATS!!! He is adorable and I love the name!

Tyler and Emily said...

He is SOOO cute! I can't wait to see more pictures. I LOVE the name.

Whitney said...

CONGRATS HEIDI & SETH!! He is so cute! I hope everything went well! I can't wait to see more pictures of this guy!

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Congratulations he is so stinkin cute. The name is studly, I have never heard it before so I love it! Anyways good luck with everything you will love being a mommy it is the best!

La said...

Cuteness. I am referring to Taft not Seth's suit. :)

Melanie Herway said...

Never seen the suit, but I'm glad he gets into the holiday! I also love that Taft is in a green onesie.

Jame said...

Heid, he is so perfect!!! he has the cutest little face ever!

Ang said...

That suit is so funny. I love Taft's cheeks!

Herways Go West said...

Taft has his eyes open! Who wouldn't if you were dressed in green and your Dad was in such a spiffy suit.

Herways Go West said...

PS. I wonder if the Irish get into St. Patrick's Day as much as Americans do??? We could ask Tom's brother Mike and his wife, they went there for St. Patrick's day...

Pew Family said...

I loved seeing and holding Taft, he is seriously such a beautiful baby with oversized hands and feet. I love it! You looked so cute too, not even like you just had a baby! Congrats to you both!
P.S. I love the green suit!

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Awh!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you, and what a beautiful baby boy! :)

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Oh my gosh the St Patrick's Day outfits are awesome!! What a cute little boy!! We will have to get Taft and Zeke to be roommates at BYU one day and make it three generations :)

Tamara Jacobs said...

he is beautiful! I love love his name!