3.21.2009


I just love him

14 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

Congratulations! He is so so cute. I can't wait to meet him and of course I am anxious to hear the birth story. I love birth stories! Will you indulge me sometime?

natalie said...

Who wouldn't? I can't wait to meet him!!!!

Jame said...

I love him too!!! He is the most perfect baby ever! I am so glad that I finally got to meet him tonight. I could have held him forever!! And you look freaking AMAZING!!!!!!

Herways Go West said...

So Grandma Grape meets her 24th great grandchild. Amazing. Brings tears to my eyes. Seriously. This cycle of life. Such a miracle.

Herways Go West said...

Incredible picture of your little guy. He looks really smart!

Unknown said...

amazing how instant it is huh?? ;)

Laurel said...

it is the best and he is adorable!

Kathleen said...

Me too! He is the best baby ever...so cute and adorable. I love the photo.

La said...

Okay. I can't stand it. I need to come see him, again. :)

RyanandHailee said...

Hey he is so cute! I really want to see you guys.....

Staci Davies said...

What kissable little lips! So sweet.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture! I can't wait to meet him. All 3 of us have colds right now, so we'll stay far away until we're all better, but we want to come visit as soon as we can!

Todd and Megan said...

He is absolutely darling! Hope you are recovering well!

Abbie O. said...

AH!! I love these pics!! I feel like he is already bigger than when I saw him...which means it is time to see him again soon:) Hope you are doing well!!