Taft got to meet his Great Grandma Packer today. She lives in New Mexico and was in town unexpectedly. We were so happy to have her come meet our little guy. Unfortunately Taft was not a very gracious host and actually peed and barfed on her. Lucky for him, great grandma's are suckers for cute boys with puffy cheeks and dimples.



4 comments:
haha. That is classic.
That picture is so great: The oldest and youngest member of our side of the family together...
I'm glad grandma got to come visit you guys!
Oh good, it worked out. I am love the picture. So Cute.
How neat! It's my turn next.
He is adorable! Dimples too???? Wow! I love dimples. So happy he is here safely. It sounds like you are doing well. So happy for you! Give him a kiss from me. Take care and just worry about Taft and let other things go for now. Good luck.
Post a Comment