4.12.2009

Supermarket Success


I got all this for less than $100...

6 boxes of cereal

4 boxes of crackers

2 bottles of BBQ sauce

4 bottles of salad dressing

4 lbs. of strawberries

asparagus

romaine lettuce

a giant yam

shout

denture cleanser (for my retainer)

2 Bertolli dinners

4 bags of Steamfresh veggies

2 jars of peanut butter

2 bottles of lotion

2 boxes of cake mix

2 cans refried beans

4 bags of pasta

bananas

a huge bag of rice

red onion

4 bags of Lipton Rice/Pasta sides

2 jars of Ragu

beef roast

blue cheese

dry mustard

a big bag of walnuts

6 ziploc containers


Isn't that cool? My cart was like overflowing. I saved nearly $80. I felt so cool.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

nice!! here it would be like five hundred dollars but lets not get into that ;)

Herways Go West said...

BRAVO
I really will need supermarket shopping tips!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Where did you buy it all? I need to learn to shop like you.

La said...

Couponing is so fun. :)

natalie said...

Great job! I wish I could get deals like that here in TX. Most of our deals are for everything BUT food, but it's still nice to get free toothpaste. :)