Taft is 4 weeks tomorrow. So far Taft loves to eat and sleep. He likes to be in his swing, the bjorn, and held. He does not like to be cold, especially right after the bath. He does not like when I put lotion on him, and it think it's because it makes him cold. He has a talent already...super loud burps and toots.
4.12.2009
Taftman
Posted by Heidi at 6:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
AWE..... What a sweet picture! Heids he is adorable what a little stud! I cannot wait to see him! Seriously after friday life will be good. I promise to see you soon! Love ya tons! Give him a kiss for me!!!
what a cutie!!!
FOUR weeks already???? Glad we got to see him at 2 weeks. Great shot! Takes after the dad, huh with all that talent???
he is adorable! all those grandkids are so cute together too! Hope all is going well with Seth's school and hope you are enjoying your time off!
He is way handsome. And he has a serious wing span. Go Taftman.
Taftman. That's cute. Love those skinny little arms!
Post a Comment