I know this is ridiculous and the length of my hair certainly is not worthy of a post, but deciding whether or not to cut my hair has been consuming my thoughts during the entire time I get ready each morning and each time I go to the bathroom (cuz I see myself in the mirror). Above is a picture of about what my hair looks like right now.
The pics below are examples of my short hair. I am so so so sick of my long hair right now. I have lots of fine hair that just hangs on my head and doesn't do anything. I'm hesitant to chop it though because my preggo-chunks-face might be just around the corner. It'd be pretty traumatic if I chopped by hair and then my face all of the sudden decided to get chubster.
Do I just not risk it and wait until my baby is born and then do the traditional new mom chop?
p.s. I realize I am so pathetic to post about this, but help a girl out would ya?
p.p.s. This picture is from when Seth and I were dating. We were so in like in this picture, not quite in love yet. :) Fun memories. Oh and it looks like he has frosted tips. He doesn't.




11 comments:
I say wait until right before you give birth...i know it is hard to wait but when i cut my hair it made me feel so pretty at a time when there wasn't much to feel pretty about ;)
Well... my face got chubbier AFTER I had Bryn, but not with Isabel. So you might want to wait and see what happens if that is a concern. But I agree with the girl above and also suggest getting a pedicure right before the birth because 1. you can't comfortably reach your toes anyways 2. you need to pamper yourself
Lucky you. You look great no matter the length of your hair. So you can't lose.
I vote stay long but I can't see the pictures of it short so I'm not really sure.
I would wait. My sister always gets a chubby face so she likes the long hair. I didn't, but I'm ready to cut my hair now. Whenver I'm feeding Brooke or looking down at her there is always hair in her face so my hair is in a ponytail every day! So enjoy the long hair for now and then chop it off once baby comes!
uh, I don't really have an opinion on the your hair but I think Seth would look really good with frosted tips.
p.s. My fav hair cut on you was shoulder length and bangs. It was very stylish.
I know the feeling of being tired of long hair. I'm going to make your decision hard by being the one who says cut it now. I don't think your face is going to get chubby. I don't think you'll regret it. Plus, winter in Utah is soooo dry...I'm not sure how your hair handles it but mine goes static crazy!
It's been forever since I've seen you because your hair is so long right now! I feel your pain, I get so sick of my hair when it starts getting longer, and everytime I feel like that I chop it off. My hair is so short right now for that very reason. But you look really pretty both ways tho! But I would say cut it because I think that bob length hair when faces are chubby look the best! (Which will probably happen to yours when you get close to the end of your pregnancy. Don't feel bad it happens to everyone!) This is the longest comment ever, Sorry!
Wait until after you have the baby...your hormones are doing things and you don't want to do something that you'll regret after. I tried to cut my hair and my hair stylist wouldn't let me and to be honest I was so glad. I ended up cutting it afterwards but it was more of a rational decision not a hormonal one...not saying yours would be! Anyways that my advice.
I say wait...but that's someone who only cuts her hair maybe twice a year. You don't have to be embarrassed about Seth's frosted tips..
i liked it when your bangs danced...
Post a Comment