What do you get when you have a delayed flight which causes you to miss your connecting flight which causes your bags to be transferred to another airline, then lost, then two of them found, but one of them still gone, yeah, the one with the clothes, and two days later wearing the same clothes?
Me.
We made it to Belgium safely, just five hours behind schedule. Our bags did not arrive with us. A day later two of our bags made it. Seth's and a small extra one that had my pajamas and some Christmas presents. The one still missing? Yeah, just everything else that I need like clothes, garments, toiletries, etc. Luckily, I packed a change of clothes in my carry-on so I have about 3 different combinations of outfits between what I have.
The plus side of things is I've been able to listen to our 3 year old niece sing "Dinger" Bells.



2 comments:
Yes, I like the 'plus' side. I have Rach sitting right next to me eating sour strips. We like your blog. She says, 'Heidi Herway' and takes another bite of her sour strip. 'I'm married too, do you remember when I got married?' 'no' 'from the kid'....ok Rach, whatever.
Sad to be with out bags. I hope they get there soon. Happy to be with cute Rach and smilely Tommy.
Post a Comment