12.07.2008

A belly that is growing at a rapid pace...



My belly has seemed to go from this to this in just a matter of weeks. I can't remember when the first one was taken, I think around 4 and 1/2 months. Right around the time the barfing stopped. I'm 6 months now. My belly button seems to be holding on for dear life. I keep checking to see if it has popped. It's almost there. I always thought pregnant people were cute. Not so cute when it's happening to you. One really cool thing is the baby is moving SO much. I really love it.





I don't know if anyone wanted to see this, but this is what I look like at the moment!

10 comments:

Jame said...

AHHH!! I LOVE IT!! you look so great Heid! I am so glad that you posted pictures! I have been dying to see you. Pictures will have to do for now...but hopefully this week I will get to see your cute little baby bump in person!!

Ang said...

I think you look so cute!!

Herways Go West said...

The best phase is the 4 to 7 months, in my opinion. You look fabulous. Wonder if you will look that good after 17 hours of flying...or whatever it takes!

Herways Go West said...

Oh, and now that I see your hair length, it IS a nice length!

La said...

Cute belly. I am so excited to meet this kid! I wish he would hurry up and get here.

Staci Davies said...

I'm sad I had to see a picture to know what your little bump looks like. I hope it works out to get together soon. You're still barely showing. Now I can sort of imagine you prego

Justin Mandy and Girls said...

I am so glad that you finally posted a picture of you Prego! You are so cute! I am as big as you and I am only 17 Weeks!! I will totally chalk it up to this being my second kid! HaHa
Mandy*

Pew Family said...

OH my gosh you look so darling! I can't believe time flys by so fast! He'll be here before you know it!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I was about to request some preggo pictures. I was so disappointed I wasn't able to see you and your cute belly at Thanksgiving. You really do look so cute. I know it doesn't feel that way, but you look great! I can't wait until he's out of your little belly and I can meet him!

Emily said...

You look darling!