Around 3:00 p.m. this afternoon after noticing a nearly empty package of Keebler Grasshopper cookies Seth started the following conversation:
Seth: "How come the box of cookies is practically gone?"
Me: "Because I ate them."
Seth: "When did you buy them?"
Me: "Last night."
I have a weakness and it's mint chocolate cookies...Grasshoppers, Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies, Trader Joe's Joe Joe's. I consumed nearly an entire box of Keebler Grasshoppers by myself in less than 24 hours. What? I'm pregnant. And Taft had some (like 3) too.
If you ever make me mad and want to make it back into my good graces again all you really need to do is give me a package of the aforementioned cookies and you'll be golden.
12.18.2010
Oh Shut Up
Posted by Heidi at 9:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Too funny! I think you deserve those cookies, you've done great for the last 9 months...what's a package of cookies going to do? I bet bumski2.0 loved them!
I once ate nearly an entire roast while prego. It makes me sick to think of it. BTW, I can eat a package of minty chocolate cookies (by myself) any day of the week and I am not pregnant.
Oh, this is good to know. I'll be sure to stock up next time....I'm always looking for ways to get back into 'good graces'! Thanks for the tip!!!
I do that and I am not pregnant ;)
this made me laugh. You go girl! Live it up:o) i do that too, except I don't look nearly as good as you do (ever...pregnant or not!)
I, too, am a mint chocolate cookie fan. While we were visiting Sailor Pete in Monterey I had some chocolate frozen yogurt with mint chocolate cookie bits on top. Man. I'm going to recommend to Plum that she make a mint version of her chocoloate shortbread cookies!
Post a Comment