You want to know why I have never and will never snorkel or scuba dive as long as I live?
Red Sea Shark Attacks: Killing Spree Puzzles Scientists
12.10.2010
I Rest My Case
Posted by Heidi at 10:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You want to know why I have never and will never snorkel or scuba dive as long as I live?
Red Sea Shark Attacks: Killing Spree Puzzles Scientists
Posted by Heidi at 10:50 PM
6 comments:
Sadly you have a point. That is really sad!
I'm with ya here, sista.
I actually swam there when I was in Israel in 1978. I remember people talking about sharks in the area but not close to where we were snorkeling. This is creepy and sad.
I don't mind snorkeling because you can be close to shore and for some reason I feel like the reef protects me from the rest of the ocean... but scuba diving really freaks me out and does not sound fun at all.
NO ONE is allowed to show this article to Dan. Okay? ;)
Will you come lecture to every one in San Diego about this? I think I'm the only one with a waist-deep-only ocean policy in all of California.
Post a Comment