And it looks like Taft is reading "To Kill A Mocking Bird". That kid is a genius. Brauer just saw the picture and is now begging to go play at Tafts house. :( I hope one day they get to have play dates.
lol. I love it!
Not to mention the full-body PJs - that's true comfort.
Scoot over Taft! I'm joining in!
I think we have photos of you at that age with that same great grin!It's so fun to see his happy smiling face.
And some heavy reading on top of it all. What a boy.
I already miss him! The picture of him and seth in the bavarian place is so funny taft looks so chunky hah
Post a Comment
7 comments:
And it looks like Taft is reading "To Kill A Mocking Bird". That kid is a genius.
Brauer just saw the picture and is now begging to go play at Tafts house. :( I hope one day they get to have play dates.
lol. I love it!
Not to mention the full-body PJs - that's true comfort.
Scoot over Taft! I'm joining in!
I think we have photos of you at that age with that same great grin!
It's so fun to see his happy smiling face.
And some heavy reading on top of it all. What a boy.
I already miss him! The picture of him and seth in the bavarian place is so funny taft looks so chunky hah
Post a Comment